Get seen, get heard -- join your fellow artists at the 2013 Utah Arts Festival.
Applications are now being accepted in various artistic disciplines for the festival, June 20-23, 2013.
The Utah Arts Festival features more than 150 jury-selected visual artists from across the country participating in the Artists Marketplace. Each June, more than 80,000 patrons, and potential customers, attend the four days of astounding visual arts, live performances on five stages, a fine-arts exhibit, a variety of street theater acts, a film program, literary arts events and contests, culinary arts, and numerous activities for children.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to be part of Utah's premier celebration of the arts. Find your category below and go to www.uaf.org. Click on "2013 Applications."
Important application deadlines
• Performing Arts/Music - Deadline Dec. 31, 2012 (Late application deadline Feb. 1, 2013; $5 late fee required).
• Performing Arts/Dance, Street Theater, & Literary Arts - Deadline Feb. 1, 2013.
• Commission for Chamber Ensemble - Deadline Feb. 4, 2013.
• Artist Marketplace/Visual Arts - Feb. 28, 2013 ( $35 fee to apply to the show; artists who are juried in will pay a $500 booth fee, or $600 for corner booths).
• Culinary Arts -- Deadline March 1, 2013 (Food vendors only. UAF provides all beverage services).
• Fear No Film - Deadline March 1, 2013
• Mayor's Artists Awards - Deadline March 1, 2013
Questions regarding the Utah Arts Festival may be directed to Festival offices, (801) 322-2428, by mail to 230 South 500 West, #120, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101.
The 37th annual Utah Arts Festival
|The 2013 Utah Arts Festival runs Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 23 from noon to 11 p.m. on Library Square, 400 South and 200 East in downtown Salt Lake City.|