Late applications will be accepted January 1 through February 1, with a $5 late fee.
This year, all applications must be completed online. No drop-off applications will be accepted. To apply, go to www.uaf.org and click on "2013 Applications."
Artists are selected by a peer jury of musicians, music reporters and other community performing arts professionals. Jury selections will be based upon materials submitted with the application, as well as on past performances both around Utah and at the Utah Arts Festival, where applicable.
The jury will look for professionalism, originality, creativity, and suitability of materials for the Utah Arts Festival.
Notification of Jury decisions will be mailed or emailed by Friday, March 22, 2013. Contracts will be mailed by Friday, April 5, and must be returned no later than Friday, April 19.
If you are a national touring act interested in headlining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Important dates for music acts:
• December 31, 2012: Last day to submit without $5 late application fee.
• January 1-February 1, 2013: Late applications will be accepted and will require a $5 late fee.
• February 1, 2013: Application and materials due no later than 5 p.m.
• March 22, 2013: Notification letters sent to artist (accepted/not accepted).
• April 5, 2013: Contracts sent to artists.
• April 19, 2013: Signed contracts due back to Festival no later than 5 p.m.
• June 20-23, 2013: UTAH ARTS FESTIVAL!
• July 15-31, 2013: Pick up materials for unaccepted entries from the Festival offices, 230 S. 500 W. #120, Salt Lake City.
Questions regarding the Utah Arts Festival may be directed to Festival offices, (801) 322-2428, by mail to 230 South 500 West, #120, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101, or emailed to email@example.com - subject: Performing Arts.
The 37th annual Utah Arts Festival
|The 2013 Utah Arts Festival runs Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 23 from noon to 11 p.m. on Library Square, 400 South and 200 East in downtown Salt Lake City.|