Call for Entries -- Picture Perfect Winter Photo Contest
Ogden, UT – Calling all photographers -- at all skill levels! The Ogden
Nature Center is holding its second annual Picture Perfect Winter Photo
Contest. Winter is a terrific time to capture the wonders of the Ogden
Nature Center. And yes – there is much beauty to be found -- even
without snow! So grab your camera (film or digital) and come out to
shoot an entry.
Jan. 2 - January 31, 2013 – shoot your winter pictures at the Ogden Nature Center
Entry deadline: Monday, February 4 at 4:30 pm
Awards: Winners will be announced in the LS Peery Education Center at the Ogden Nature Center at 10 a.m. on Saturday, February 9
• There is a $5 fee for each entry
• Entries must be shot at the Ogden Nature Center during regular center hours. No after-hours shots will be permitted.
• Entrants will be divided into two age groups: 8-15 and 16-adult
• Entrants may submit photos in two categories -- one entry per category:
• Ogden Nature Center’s resident animals including resident birds,
reptiles & arachnids in cages and the Nature Center’s two wild
• General nature shots – includes the Nature Center’s deer and all other wild critters, in addition to the landscape.
• Photos submitted for judging must be no larger than 8 x 10 inches and
mounted on cardboard or foam board no larger than 8 x 10 inches (no
frames or glass, please).
• Please print the entrant’s full name, age, phone number, e-mail,
street address and entry category (resident animals or general nature
shots) on the back of entry board.
For more information, please contact Susan Snyder at 8801-621-7595 or email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> .