Utah Symphony | Utah Opera
123 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
Full-Time, Marketing Department
Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO) is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to manage the organization’s telemarketing and telefundraising efforts, which includes series package sales, promotions, and telefundraising for the Utah Symphony, Utah Opera, and the Deer Valley® Music Festival. The Sales Manager reports to the Director of Ticket Sales & Patron Services will work closely with USUO’s Marketing and Development (Fundraising) departments. This position works out of USUO’s call room in Bountiful, UT and includes evening and Saturday shifts.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Hire, train, and retain quality sales associates
- Successfully reach revenue goals with the sales team
- Develop materials for sales associates, including scripts
- Manage sales lead inventory
- Manage and motivate sales associates on a daily basis to exceed ticket sales and fundraising goals
- Develop and implement a sales plan
- Process completed sales
- Provide daily and weekly sales reports
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales, or related field or equivalent experience. Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service, written and verbal communication, and customer service skills; ability to create a positive work environment and motivate employees; ability to work well under deadline and to manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to work independently and as part of a team; high level of initiative and creativity; attention to detail and excellent organizational skills; excellent phone and computer skills.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Utah Symphony | Utah Opera, 123 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.