Position Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Annual Giving, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for managing the membership and donor database, soliciting membership renewals, processing membership applications, updating member information, and producing membership-related reports.
- Coordinate membership drives, solicit membership renewals, respond to member inquiries, manage member surveys, and perform other work to support membership retention objectives
- Process membership forms and maintain accurate database information
- Produce regular membership updates and member feedback reports, and assist with membership projections and tracking reports
- Attend and assist with the planning of member and donor events
- Oversee proper stewardship and recognition of member and donors through correspondence (print and electronic), phone calls, and other forms of outreach
- Help identify major donor prospects from pool of members and annual donors
- Assist with staff training to ensure front-line employees understand and properly communicate the membership program
- Maintain updated membership policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, communication, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Detail-oriented with strong writing and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Collaborative attitude with a great sense of humor and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to rapidly learn new software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; general schedule will be 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday, but regular early morning, late evening and weekend assignments are required.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year of work experience in member recruitment, database management, sales, or marketing using a customer relations database.
- Background in or passion for museums or the cultural arts.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments
APPLY ONLINE: http://thanksgivingpoint.applicantpro.com/jobs/