Patron Services Manager
Utah Symphony|Utah Opera
123 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT.
Full-Time, Marketing Department
Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO) is seeking an experienced Patron Services Manager to manage the operations of the Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO) Patron Services office in a way that emphasizes excellent customer service and fiscal responsibility.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Manage the USUO Patron Services Office
- Assist Director of Ticket Sales and Patron Services with setting ticket office policy.
- Supervise and direct activities of Patron Services Agents. Create monthly schedule for Patron Services Agents.
- Hire Patron Services Agents under direction of Director of Ticket Sales and Patron Services and Director of Human Resources.
- Train Patron Services Agents. Distribute patron services office information, including information on sales and promotions, to Patron Services Agents. Organize and direct monthly meeting with Patron Services Agents for training and to set ticket office goals and communicate policies.
- Assist Patron Services Agents in selling of subscription packages and single tickets.
- Manage seat inventory and held seats for performances. Open sections in accordance with USUO's dynamic pricing and seat kill plans.
- Ensure that USUO cash handling policies are being followed and balance daily income of cash and checks.
- Assist Patron Services Agents with handling customer disputes and other customer care issues.
- Perform performance duties during evenings and weekends as required, including performance duties at off-site venues.
- Oversee patron services phone recordings and maintenance.
- Write scripts for Patron Services Agents that improve efficiency, streamline sales, encourage cross-selling and upgrading, and provide a consistent experience for USUO patrons.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of events, venues, price charts, and performance charts in Tessitura
- Oversee Patron Services Agents motivation and incentive programs.
- Liaison with ArtTix
- Collaborate with ArtTix as to sale dates, policies, and customer service, etc.
- Renewal and acquisition of USUO season subscribers
- Assist the Director of Director of Ticket Sales and Patron Services and marketing department with planning the season subscription campaign, including special promotions, policies, customer service issues, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Two (2) years experience working in a ticket office environment. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required. Experience with Tessitura Software preferred.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Utah Symphony | Utah Opera, 123 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.