Author and Local Librarian Josh Hanagarne to Speak at Salt Lake City Public Library
WHAT: As part of his national book tour, Josh Hanagarne, librarian for The Salt Lake City Public Library and author of The World's Strongest Librarian, will speak at The City Library about living with Tourette's Syndrome, strongman training, and librarianship. Hanagarne, who has been celebrated for his wit and inspirational story, will sign books following his talk.
WHEN: Thursday, May 16, 7:00 PM
WHERE: The City Library's Main Library Auditorium, 210 East 400 South.
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Books will be available for purchase before and after the event by sponsor Friends of the Salt Lake City Public Library & The Library Store
- Book trailer video provided by Penguin Group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lnlYOa1_f4M
- Hanagarne's blog: http://worldsstrongestlibrarian.com/
- Hanagarne's bio provided by Penguin Speakers Bureau: http://www.penguinspeakersbureau.com/speakers/page/josh_hanagarne
Contact Julianne Hancock, 801-455-3432.