Job Description: Bad Dog Arts is searching for a motivated individual who wants to combine his/her skills with our talented team in a challenging, rewarding environment. Reporting to the Director, this position is responsible to perform a variety of highly responsible support functions. The job requires excellent communication, multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills; flexibility with changing priorities and demands; and the ability to interact with colleagues and visitors in a manner that demonstrates tact and professionalism.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, attention to detail
• Computer proficient; highly skilled with QuickBooks and MS Office suite
• 1-2 years relevant experience; prior non-profit experience is desired
• Successful candidate will need a reliable source of transportation with proper insurance and a valid driver’s license
• Appreciation of the arts; understand and internalize the mission, purpose, values and goals of Bad Dog
• Flexible schedule; willing to work days, some evenings and occasional Saturdays
• Must pass annual background check
Part-time 20-25 hours per week, with potential for full-time employment depending on growth of financial resources.
Please email email@example.com to request a complete job announcement.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Sally Knighton