To apply, submit resume to: email@example.com
Marketing ManagerREPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
CLASSIFICATION: Full time- ExemptGeneral Summary:Plans, manages and executes Ballet West marketing programs in tandem with the Director of Marketing. Works closely with the Director of Marketing to integrate intradepartmental as well as general Company marketing activities; coordinates balanced, promotional programming. Manages marketing budget and monitors costs. Oversees Website analytics, media buys, graphic and print production. Advises and provides recommendations, initiates new concepts, ideas and marketing methods to maximize ticket revenues and that the short-term and long-term goals/ of the Company are being met.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the operational efforts to support marketing of the organization, its programs, products, services and benefits. Assists with planning and management of processes for marketing activity such as the development of project specific creative briefs. Continuously monitors, evaluates and refines marketing approaches. Ensures the Ballet West brand usage maintains consistent imagery in look and feel within in all marketing campaigns.
- Manages the implementation of promotional campaigns using a mix of direct mail, advertising, pr/media relations and Web marketing. Works closely with staff to establish marketing production/project schedules. Responsible for the execution of projects to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources including performance Playbills
- Works closely with internal staff and vendors participating in creative concepts, copy and graphics
- Manages outside vendors to ensure completion of marketing projects. Reviews vendor information and sources. Works with Director of Marketing to select and establish relationships with outside vendors, develops job specifications and request for quotations. Reviews, meticulously proofs and approves all artwork for Director of Marketing and Executive Director review. Monitors costs and quality control.
- Integrates the social media efforts to promote Ballet West.
- Monitors and evaluates web activity to provide recommendations for future tactics.
- Executes all aspects of Academy marketing to increase student registration and participation of dance education
- Manages and tracks multi-tier marketing calendar to identify key milestones and provide detailed tracking of projects and programs.
- Develops qualitative and quantitative metrics to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in achieving organizational goals. Develops and maintains an active database of potential and current vendors.
- Oversees the archiving of performance and candid photography and other digital assets.
- Responsible for administration of and participating in volunteer service programs such as Front of House duties.
- Collects and analyzes data to present strategic, fact-based recommendations to mine for insights, implications and potential actions.
- Maintains knowledge and analyzes current marketing and arts marketing trends/developments by reading/reviewing books, journals, newsletters.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of fundamental marketing principles and practices as normally acquired through a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other closely related field
- Minimum 7-10 years full-time experience in the areas of promotion, advertising, market research, public relations, direct mail and Web marketing required. Working understanding of the print production process.
- Solid leadership skills and the ability to make marketing recommendations as they relate to the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to develop, manage and control budgets as well as effective analytical comprehension.
- Excellent analytical skill to create, read and analyze multiple sources of data to determine action; passionate about data and understand the importance of data-driven decisions and a thorough understanding of performance marketing
- Ability to work within a diverse team with varying levels of experience to produce the highest quality marketing materials.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills necessary. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and complex deadline-oriented projects. Solid project management skills and organization skills needed. Ability to pay close attention to detail. Computer literacy in a Windows environment and database management required.
- Working knowledge of copywriting and editing principles associated with the production of promotional pieces.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills required.
- Agency experience and knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop a plus.