Repertory Dance Theatre
- Maintain financial records for Repertory Dance Theatre, a non-profit arts organization.
- Prepare reports to the Executive Director and Board of Trustees on the Company’s financial status.
- Manage the following financial processes: accounts payable, accounts receivable, annual audit, taxes, cash flow, insurance, and payroll. (RDT has a payroll service)
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Human Resources: Record-keeping and reporting including payroll, unemployment compensation, Workers Compensation and health insurance.
To perform this position competently, the following qualifications are necessary:
- Two years of accounting or bookkeeping experience and basic understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principles and non-profit organizations.
- Proficiency with PC systems, Microsoft office (Excel, Access, Outlook) and Quickbooks or Account Edge, Premiere.
- Planning and organizing expertise; ability to streamline and systematize office tasks.
- High standards of excellence and a continuous improvement orientation.
Appointment and Salary
Part-time: 10-12 hours per week
Date of Employment: ASAP
Accepting applications immediately.
Send resume or call:
Linda C. Smith, Executive Director, Repertory Dance Theatre
Phone: (801) 534-1000