Welcome to UCA's new events blog!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cara Despain fall exhibition: NEWS


Hello friends,

I am included in a few shows this month, so if one falls in your respective region I would love to see you! (I will be traveling to LA for the fair as well).  Miami has been productive, exciting, and extremely educational.  It is truly a fascinating city.  I'm looking forward to my first exhibitions post-relocation!

Notes for Miami:
I know this is an absurdly busy couple of weeks with all of the stellar fall show openings*.  I'd be honored if one of the projects I'm participating in is one of the things you are able to see.  The project at The Corner is ongoing between approximately 8pm-12am tomorrow evening (Friday), and the Optic Nerve program at MOCA screens at 7pm and 9pm next Friday.  You must rsvp to reserve a seat for that.  The program will subsequently be screened at BIG Screen Plaza, NYC and at the de la Cruz Collection, Miami.  

All my best from the subtropics,
Cara

*see also many great artists' and colleagues' projects happening this weekend: Dimensions Variable new space, Miami Rail second issue launch Farley Aguilar @ Spinello Gallery's new space, Justin Long at Hollywood Center, Locust Projects, Bass Museum, Gallery Diet, Michael Jon, and Legal Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment