Legacy Village Arts Festival
September 13 & 20, 2012 – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
presented in cooperation with
Legacy Village of Layton is a premier continuing care senior living community offering retirement living, assisted living, memory care and rehabilitation services.
As part of the Northern Davis County community, Legacy Village is sponsoring an arts festival at their new Layton facility.
1205 North Fairfield Road
Thursday, September 13 & Thursday September 20
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
This event is free, open to the public and will be extensively advertised to much of Northern Utah with similar events at this facility attracting thousands of visitors.
This is an open invitation to local artists to display and sell their work in a very elegant setting.
· No commission on sales
· Artists are in charge of all commissions, sales, staffing/maintaining display area, and setup/takedown
· Hanging grids or walls provided
· Studio space provided for artists/guilds who want to paint on-site (subject to early response and availability)
· Secured room provided for artists wishing to leave their work during the week intervening the event dates
· $20 admission fee per artist regardless of the number of pieces submitted – payable at the door two hours prior to opening date 4:00 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13
· Must be framed or otherwise ready to hang and abide by community standards
· Two-dimensional artwork/photography
· No limit on the number or size of pieces submitted
· Completed within the past three years
Due date form & contact information
1. Response due by Thursday, September 6 and must include the following:
§ Name and contact info of artist
§ Approximate space and studio requirements (subject to availability)
2. Please complete the attached form and present with admission fee upon arrival
3. Early payment will guarantee space
4. For more info please contact Annette Vernon 801-660-8739 or Chad Hancey 801-719-1167