Selected participants will attend seven 90-minute webinars and seven 60-minute post-webinar discussion calls, each offering opportunities to connect with field leaders. Participants will also have opportunities to regularly connect with peers around the country, and have access to a Classroom participant only web portal that will include resources to further study in each subject.
Topics we will cover include:
· Cultural and Community Planning: Building a Common Agenda for Development
· Space for Art: Creating Spaces for Arts Production, Presentation, and Community Engagement
· Advocacy: Making the Case for Arts and Culture
· Stewardship and Resource Development: Raising Funds, Friends, and Allies
· Activating Community Leadership: Board and Staff Development
· New in 2013 – Career Development: Navigating Opportunities in the Local Arts Field
Participants in the 2013 Local Arts Classroom will be selected via a competitive application and panel process. A maximum of 40 individuals will be accepted into the program.
CLICK HERE for Registration Details and to download the Application Form