The Utah Humanities Council seeks an experienced professional to direct and implement public relations and marketing activities, working closely with both program and administrative staff. Hours are flexible, but weekly on-site presence is required. 15-20 hours/week. UHC is an equal opportunity employer.
· Extensive experience (at least 2 years), including social media, news releases, event promotion, ad copy, e-newsletters, website maintenance, event calendars
· Excellent writing skills
· Social media expertise
· Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Dreamweaver, web platforms
· Experience with nonprofit organizations
· Familiarity and contacts with Utah media markets
· Creative self-starter
· Fluency in Spanish is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply: To apply, send the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letter of application describing your interest in the position and applicable experience
2. Current resume
3. Names and contact information for three professional references
4. Proposed hourly rate of compensation
Contact Name: Beth Jones