Job Description: Office Location: Park City, UT
This position is part time, weekly schedule is subject to change.
Handles incoming calls, greets visitors, manages the mail system, and performs general administrative duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
RECEPTION AND PHONES
• Open office at beginning of the work day and secure office at the end of the work day as scheduled.
• Greet and screen all incoming guests.
• Answer all incoming calls to the Institute lines as quickly and efficiently as possible and transfer calls to the appropriate location.
• Retrieve messages from general voice and email boxes and distribute or answer as appropriate.
• Check fax machine throughout the day and distribute faxes.
• Stay up to date on Institute general information, programs, submission timelines, deadlines and application details.
• Answer and field general questions from callers.
• Ensure coffee and water is available as needed for guests.
• Assist staff with preparing, notifying and tracking Fed Ex, USPS (regular and bulk mailings) and UPS as requested.
• Assist in maintaining an organized office environment by keeping the reception area, kitchen, office supply closets, mails room and conference room neat, clean and inviting.
• Clear out and stock paper in main print, copy and fax areas as directed.
• Assist staff with general office projects from the front desk, such as mailings, creating packets, research, etc.
• Assist with scheduling conference rooms as requested.
• Assist full-time Receptionist with other duties as assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
Ranking of Responsibilities:
1. Reception and Phones 80%
2. Office Organization 20%
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year experience working at reception desk with multi-phone lines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Knowledge with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Able to stay calm under pressure.
• Able to efficiently route incoming calls to the appropriate person in a professional manner.
• Able to learn quickly and is a self starter required.
• Excellent attitude and able to handle various situations with poise and confidence.
How to Apply: Interested applicants may send a cover letter and resume to Jobs@sundance.org.
Closing Date: 06/24/2011