Welcome to UCA's new events blog!

Monday, May 2, 2011

New Cultural Consulting Firm in Utah: New Direction Consulting

It is my pleasure to inform you about the initial unveiling my new website: www.newdirectconsulting.com. Please take a few minutes to check it out. Here you will find information about my services, background and experience as a nonprofit professional, and more.

On the Resource page, for example, is an article I wrote about the much-anticipated wave of retirement by long term, nonprofit executives. The implications of this inevitable transition to the next generation of leaders are great. But there are steps every organization can take to minimize the potential upheaval during a leadership transition.

Accompanying the article is a simple assessment you can take to help evaluate how well your organization is likely to weather a change in executive leadership. I urge you to try it. It’s fun, revealing, and only takes a few minutes.

Whether in the area of executive succession or some other organizational need, I hope you will consider me when you, a friend or a colleague has a need for a nonprofit management consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment