The Web Developer will be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based components, forms and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based forms and submission systems.
• Create a user management system integrating our website with a single sign on solution.
• Design, code and document custom applications.
• Design and implement databases in support of application development.
• Work closely with end users and the IT team to develop clear project deliverables and timelines.
• Attend project meetings during the development.
• Communicate with Project Managers progress and/or delays.
• Alert colleagues to new and emerging technologies and applications to integrate them into operations and activities.
Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years Web programming experience (building robust and secure web applications using PHP and ASP classic). Ruby experience is preferred.
• 3 years experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
• 3 years experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
• 1 year experience working with Apache and IIS web server software.
• 1 year experience within a Linux shell environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Good working knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge in project management and team work required.
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
How to Apply: Interested applicants may submit an online application by visiting https://sundancejobs.iapplicants.com/
Closing Date: 06/20/2011
Contact Name: Human Resources